Does our lobby look familiar? Electronic banking turns your living room or favorite coffee shop into your nearest branch.
Online Banking & Online Bill Pay: Quick, Convenient and FREE
Skip the lines and bank with less contact when you enroll it It'sMe247 Online Banking! It's safe and more convenient than visiting a branch or drive-thru, and it's available anywhere, anytime from the comfort of your home or while you're on the move. Bank online for:
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Service 1 FCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- And more
Paying bills in It'sMe247 Online Banking is a breeze! Set up one-time or recurring payments easily and securely and manage them any way you choose to bank online. Free Online Bill Pay allows you to conveniently:
- Receive your bills electronically from participating vendors
- "Set it and forget it" with advance-scheduled payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
Make more time for yourself when you use FREE It'sMe247 Online Banking and Online Bill Pay! Plus, download your information to personal financial management software, such as Quicken, Mint and more to help keep track of your finances.
NEW in Online Banking: Early ACH Deposits!
Get early access to your tax refund, paycheck, stimulus money and other direct-deposit items with on-demand deposits It’sMe247 Online Banking!
Simply log in from your desktop computer, tablet or the Service 1 FCU mobile app and choose the account where you receive automatic deposits, choose “Post Now” next to the pending item, accept the terms,* and your funds will be available for withdrawal and use without waiting! On-demand deposits can help you avoid:
- an overdrawn account or NSF fees
- late payments
- service shutoffs
- and more
Get your funds early to bridge the gap between incoming deposits and financial obligations when you log on and "Post Now" today!
*ACH on-demand convenience fee must be available in member account and cannot be deducted from the pending deposit. For complete details, please contact Service 1 FCU at (800) 879.9697.
Learn more about all the things you can do in It'sMe247 Online Banking.
Your It’sMe247 Online Banking username and password can be customized during your initial login. Choose a username and password that you will remember and that follow the online banking criteria (ex.: your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one special character). Keep your information in a safe place. Failure to log in to your online banking account once per every 30 days will cause your password to reset and online account access will be prohibited. Please call your local Service 1 FCU branch for help in resetting your password.
To enroll in Online Bill Pay, simply log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking as usual and click on the “Pay and Transfer” tab link from the main menu. Select the blue “Go to Bill Pay” button on the left and follow the simple instructions for enrollment. You’ll be ready to go after agreeing to the terms and conditions! For a tutorial video, scroll down to "How-To Video" on this page.
Go Mobile—And Take Us With You!
Bank anywhere, anytime when you "go mobile" in It'sMe247 Online Banking Mobile Edition or mobile app! Manage your accounts with a web-enabled smartphone or tablet for:
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances anywhere you go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks in just a few clicks (the back of your check must include the following: "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" beneath your signature endorsement AND your member account number—watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial!)
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Enable secure, one-step login with facial or voice recognition, fingerprints or a PIN for quick access on-the-go (click here for information about biometric authentication)
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Get started with remote check deposit:
View this video to learn about the convenience of banking on-the-go using your web-enabled smartphone or tablet:
Instant, No-contact Payments with Mobile Wallet
Using your Service 1 FCU debit or credit card just got easier—and safer. Introducing the convenient mobile wallet feature that allows you to upload credit card details into your mobile device "wallet" and make purchases seamlessly and securely without ever taking your card out of your pocketbook!
The mobile payment feature is ready for you to activate and use. All you need to do is add your cards to your mobile wallet, complete a one-time authorization, and you're on your way to making quick, contactless transactions!
Contact Service 1 Federal Credit Union for additional details or assistance with mobile wallet setup.
Text Banking is free* for all Service 1 FCU account holders. The following are text banking command examples and their responses. You can also access a list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).
What it Does
Balance for all eligible accounts
Balance for Regular Savings
BAL 001 or 002
Balance for Checking
BAL 011 or 012
Balance for Special Savings
Balance for Christmas Club
Balance for Vacation Club
BAL 860 or 870
Balance for Visa Credit
Turns off all text banking
The Member Service number
Watch the video below for a step-by-step tutorial for enrolling in Text Banking via the Service 1 FCU mobile app. You can also enroll by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar and selecting Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
One-Way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account Balance
- Notification of an ACH Deposit or Withdrawal
- Notification that a Loan Payment is due
- E-statement notification
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Setting up Account Alerts
Be in-the-know when you're on the go—effortlessly monitor your Service 1 FCU account from on your mobile device with custom eAlerts!
Get automatic notifications via text or mail (or both) for your daily balance, a high or low balance threshold, transactions such as deposits or withdrawals, and even loan payment reminders. Set up eAlerts quickly and easily with help from this video:
Free Electronic Statements
Receive your account statement(s) electronically, as soon as it's posted, and skip the paper! Electronic statements—or eStatements—offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve when needed
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Receive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
Enroll in eStatements with just a few clicks in It'sMe247 Online Banking from your desktop computer, then access your statements anywhere, anytime at home or on-the-go with a computer, tablet or smartphone. Download the Service 1 FCU mobile app for the most convenient experience!
Get paid every time you receive a statement!
Each time you receive an e-statement instead of a paper statement, we'll deposit $0.25 into your share savings account. It’s our way of thanking you for helping us save money on postage. Sign up today by logging on to It’sMe247 Online Banking and clicking on “Get Your Statements,” then access your statements from anywhere you roam!
Here are some quick set-up tips to start receiving your account statements electronically:
Check out these helpful videos for more information about conveniently managing your online account: