CU*Talk Telephone Banking Update
The CU*Talk audio response telephone banking system recently underwent a security update, and users will need to update their Personal Identification Number (PIN) when accessing their account via phone for the first time effective Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Users will encounter the following prompts upon calling the system at (866) 398-1930 for the first time only:
- "Press '1' for English, '2' for Spanish"
- "Enter your member number, then press the # sign"
- "Enter your personal identification number, then press the # sign"
* If an old/existing PIN is entered, users will hear the following notifications:
- “The personal identification number you entered was not correct. Please note that the first time you log in after Thursday, July 29th, you’ll need to use the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN instead of your previous PIN. Then you’ll be prompted to change your PIN to a permanent one before you can continue.”
- “Enter your member number, then press the # sign”
- “Enter your personal identification number, then press the # sign”
* If the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number† are used for the PIN, users will hear the following notification:
- “Your personal identification number has expired and must be changed before you continue”
- “Enter your new 4-digit PIN, followed by the # sign”
- “Please re-enter your new 4-digit PIN, followed by the # sign”
* If the wrong PIN is entered 3 times in a row, users will hear:
- “You must contact the credit union for a new personal identification number. Thank you for calling. Goodbye.”
Member Service Representatives are standing by, ready to assist with PIN resets or other CU*Talk Audio Response telephone banking system access: (800) 879.9697. For commands, account suffixes and general system access details, please visit the Additional Services page on our website. Thank you for being a valued Service 1 FCU member!
†Joint account holders: use the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's Social Security Number