Lobbies OPEN with Service Adjustments
Service 1 FCU branch lobbies are OPEN to serve members; service modifications may be in place. Our Phase IV reopening plan, implemented July 13, 2020, allows for in-branch service in accordance with our COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan policy.
The following is a list of open branch lobbies, including any service adjustments:
Michigan — by the Gatherings and Face Mask Order of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Under MCL 333.2253(1), face coverings are MANDATORY for entry to the following Service 1 FCU branch lobbies:*
- Main office, 1075 E. Sherman Blvd., near Roberts
- Lakes Mall branch, 1625 Eastwind Dr., corner of Harvey St., just south of The Lakes Mall
- SB branch, 991 W. Broadway near Henry in Roosevelt Park
*Gatherings and Face Mask Order of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services under MCL 333.2253(1), effective Thursday, October 29, 2020, is in place until further notice. In-branch visitors may be asked to temporarily remove face coverings for identification purposes only. Thank you for assisting us with complying with state orders and helping do our part to keep everyone safe.
Missouri — please protect yourself and others by wearing a face covering in our lobbies
- Neosho branch, 2975 Gardner-Edgewood Dr. (in front of Lowe's)
- Shell Knob branch, 25368 State Hwy. 39 in the TimbeRoc village
Alabama — by Executive Order of the Governor of the State of Alabama, face coverings are MANDATORY for entry to the following Service 1 FCU branch lobbies:*
- Mobile branch, 2051 S. Broad St. in the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley
*Executive Order effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020, is in place until further notice. In-branch visitors may be asked to temporarily remove face coverings for identification purposes only. Thank you for assisting us with complying with state orders and helping do our part to keep everyone safe.
To do our part in reducing risk for disease transmission and to comply with state executive orders,† Service 1 FCU branch lobbies are practicing social distancing, capacity restrictions and increased sanitation practices.
Members visiting reopened lobbies or scheduling appointments will be asked to comply with the following for in-person visits:
- Please limit your party; lobbies have limited capacity while adhering to social distancing mandates
- Bring identification that may be required to present upon entering
- Wear a face covering or mask — REQUIRED at all Michigan and Alabama branches as mandated by state Department of Health and Human Services Emergency Order and Executive Order
- Wash/sanitize your hands using our sanitizing stations
- Maintain 6' social distance according to floor decals
- If you feel ill or have recently been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19, please utilize our electronic banking tools and contact your physician as soon as possible
Increased wait times may result during peak periods due to capacity restrictions. If you've made an appointment but are unable to keep it, please call your branch office to reschedule. We look forward to seeing you again soon when it's safe!
Drive-up and Digital Banking Options
In order to deliver the best member experience possible, our drive-up lanes are OPEN, and members can access accounts anytime, anywhere with digital banking tools like It'sMe247 Online Banking and our mobile app.
Our digital banking tools make it quick and easy to bank online and mean you won't have to wait in drive-thru lines or on a telephone hold. We encourage you to take advantage of these convenient services—whether you’re paying a bill, depositing a check, transferring funds, and more—using:
» It’sMe247 Online Banking with Bill Pay and CU*Talk telephone banking
» Mobile banking using your smartphone or tablet—including mobile check deposit
» Mobile wallet for touchless payments with your Service 1 FCU debit or credit card
» Drive-up service*
» Instant access to cash with a network of more than 30,000 surcharge-free ATM locations
» Contact your local Service 1 FCU branch by phone; visit our website for locations, hours and contact information
*Services vary by branch location
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Our staff support teams are taking precautions to remain healthy and keep your experience free of service interruptions, including implementing additional sanitizing measures at all touchpoints. We're working behind the scenes to deliver services that meet your needs during this time, including exploring ways to ease any income disruption should you become financially impacted by COVID-19 events. Please reach out to us if you need assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we seek to be part of the solution.
Visit our COVID-19 page for everything you need to know about how Service 1 FCU is responding to the situation. Plus, follow us on Facebook and Twitter for real-time updates. Thank you for your patience as we work to serve you best!