Paper or plastic? Well, plastic makes it easy to shop — and with our low rate, easy to save. Ask for the Service 1 FCU credit card today.
No Annual Fee
Score BIG with rewards when you carry the Service 1 FCU credit card! Earn points with every new purchase, redeemable for free merchandise, travel, gift cards—even cash back!
Apply for the Service 1 FCU ScoreCard Rewards credit card today and enjoy:
- Earn 1 point for every dollar in new purchases—plus activate BONUS point offers to earn rewards faster!
- Purchasing power across the globe, in stores and online—use your card for everyday expenses like gas and groceries, plus monthly bill payments and more!
- Rates as low as 9.9% APR*
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- No balance transfer fees
- True 25-day grace period for new purchases (if your previous credit card statement balance was paid in full)
- Cash advances available without fees**
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
A secured credit card is different from regular credit cards in that you deposit the amount the credit card is worth in your Service 1 FCU savings account, and that amount is used as collateral for the purchases you’re making with the card. You’re able to safely and securely start establishing or rebuilding your credit score.
If you’ve run into financial difficulty that resulted in damaged credit, you might find it hard to obtain new credit. Past money mistakes can be nearly impossible to overcome. With a secured credit card from Service 1 FCU, you can begin to rebuild your credit. And if you're just starting out, a secured credit card can help you establish your credit.
Contact us for more details on how you can get started establishing or rebuilding your credit with a secured Service 1 FCU credit card!
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are subject to change. Subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility required. Contact Service 1 Federal Credit Union for details.
**There are no fees for cash advances from your S1FCU credit card. Take an advance at any Mastercard® ATM or financial institution displaying the Mastercard® logo. There is no grace period for cash advances. Interest is charged from the date of the transaction. Mastercard® advances may be subject to a third party fee.