Looking to change career paths to start the new year? Is our open seat for you? Scroll down to see the opportunities for new team members, then reach out to us with your application and resume. Thank you for your interest in Service 1 FCU!
Member Service Representative (part-time): Service 1 FCU is seeking a part-time Member Service Representative for our Mobile, AL branch located in the Mobile Aeroplex at Brookley. The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas:
- Perform routine member transactions via telephone or in person, including but not limited to: deposits,
withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, loan advances, transfers, check cashing, cashier’s checks, and
- Greet members and answer phones
- Assist members in opening new accounts and perform account file maintenance
- Assist members with questions and account inquiries including, but not limited to: ordering statement copies, check copies, check orders, placing stop payments, disputing unauthorized transactions, tutorials on using electronic services, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Educational and Experience Requirement
- High school diploma
- Experience in financial institutions preferred but not required
- Ability to represent Service 1 FCU in a professional manner
- Flexibility in work assignments
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of credit union products and services
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive outlook and outstanding interpersonal skills are a must. Wages commensurate with experience. EOE. Submit resume and salary requirements via email to [email protected] or by mail to: Service 1 Federal Credit Union, Attn.: Careers, P.O. Box 810, Muskegon, MI 49443.